Glacier 3000, located at the highest point of the Vaudois Alps, is open all year round for winter activities for all! With its stunning views and wide range of activities on offer – including the Peak Walk, a unique suspension bridge linking two mountain peaks – Glacier 3000 is a must for your holidays in Switzerland !
From the Col du Pillon, the Glacier 3000 cable car takes visitors up to 3000 meters. This modern building designed by the Swiss architect Mario Botta affords outstanding panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, including the Eiger, Jungfrau and Matterhorn.
At Glacier 3000, skiers of all levels enjoy the ski slopes from October to May! Hikers put on their snow shoes and cross the surface... while the thrill-seekers board the Snow Bus, race down the Alpine Coaster or cross the new Peak Walk, a unique suspension bridge linking two peaks.
- A large free car park is located at the Col du Pillon, at the departure of the cable car
- Access by public transport, postal bus between Les Diablerets and Gstaad via the Col du Pillon.
- Several restaurants on the Col du Pillon and on the Glacier welcome visitors and offer traditional dishes.
CABLE CAR TICKET
The price includes :
- Round trip cable car ride
- Peak Walk by Tissot
- Ice Express chairlift
- Fun Park
- Access to Glacier 3000 is forbidden to children under the age of 15 months for medical reasons
- Beyond this limit, we recommend waiting until the age of 2 years for an excursion at 3'000 metres.
- A break at the middle station on the way up and down can help children to cope with the rapid change in altitude.