On site, our qualified staff provides practical advice and information on the following topics:
• Customized welcome and assistance
• Suggestions for visits and sightseeing tours
• Hotel reservations, experiences, guided city tours, wine tastings
• Montreux Riviera Card information and Lavaux Transport Card
• Concert and event tickets
• Private and/or group tours
• Personalized travel programs
The tourist information is located at the train station in Cully. The charming little winemaker village with its narrow streets, invites you to stroll around and taste the local wines in cellars, wine shops and restaurants. The panorama from the lake shore is simply gorgeous.
Cully is an ideal departure for hiking tours across the terraced vineyards of Lavaux, UNESCO world heritage site.