Have you already tried one of the longest sledge runs in Switzerland? In Les Diablerets, spice up your sledging experience by sledging at night with the 7.2 km run!
From your ascent with the cablcard, immerse yourself in this special night atmosphere, observing the forest from a different angle. Descend with the light from your headlights and the glow of the moon. To recuperate, a glass of mulled wine is waiting for you upon your arrival. A night full of thrills and laughter, to be done at least once in your life.
For the complete experience, opt for the offer combined with cheese fondue at the top. To give you confidence before the big descent!
HOTLINE (opening of the sledge run): + 41 77 523 45 62 (from 08:30)
Last lift at 8pm.
Recommended age: from 6 years old.
Plastic bobsleds, buoys and plastic plates are not allowed.
It is strongly recommended to reserve sleds (from the rental companies at the departure of the gondolas).
Headlamp essential (can be hired or sold on site).
RATES, PACKAGES AND DISCOUNTS :
- The gondola ride is free for holders of a valid lift pass and with their own sled (plastic bobs, buoys and plastic plates are not allowed).
- No "night" supplement for holders of a day or holiday pass or a Magic Pass.
- Schools: special price on request (includes 1 ascent, 1 standard sled)
Cash on the spot (for groups one single collection, no individual collection)
SLED RENTAL :
- Sleds must be booked with the rental companies at the departure of the gondola.
- Fun Park and Paradventure Centre: +41 (0)24 492 23 82 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mountain Evasion Sàrl: +41 (0)24 492 12 32 or email@example.com
Possibility of tasting a fondue at the Restaurant Les Mazots (at the arrival of the gondola): reservation directly with the restaurant +41 (0)24 492 10 23, firstname.lastname@example.org