The highest bob-sled run in the world, thrills at 3,000 m for kids and grown-ups! Open in the summer only
With a 520° spiral, 10 bends of varying steepness, 6 waves and 3 jumps offering a maximum speed of 40 km/hour over one kilometre, the Alpine Coaster is the ultimate adrenaline rush, guaranteed to raise your heart rate!
At over six metres above the ground, you'll feel weightless and on a real high. Use the brake lever to adjust the speed of the sled... and have as many rides as you want...
- Tickets can be purchased directly at the start of the sledging run
- Minimum height 130 cm.
- You can only ride solo over the age of 9.
- Children from the age of 3 can ride with an older participant (over the age of 9).
- Participants must be in a fit state of health and must stick to safe speeds so as not to put themselves or others at risk.
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 25 metres behind the toboggan in front.
- No stopping on the track.
- Safety belts must be worn.
- Follow the instructions of the staff.